• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Was Noah Vedral unavailable?

I am going to give AM some credit. We scored on 2 of our last 3 drives. 4 and out with very little time left was the non-scoring drive, as we all know. I saw some of the old AM "spark" those 2 scoring drives. Put his head down and ran for TD's. He also had pretty decent pocket presence most of the day. Yes, I am also frustrated with the "it is 3rd and 4, he could scramble for 9 yards and a 1st down but he wings it down field for an INC".

I have really been thinking about this after reading something last night. Has AM "lost" some of his "fast muscle twitch" (or just lost some speed) cause he bulked up like he did in the off season? He has definitely lost speed, to the point if he actually was running down the field, I would totally expect him to get caught from behind, unlike last year.

thoughts?

The offense has lost more games than the defense this year.

I agree.... and this last game for sure. The game should have been out of reach. The O squandered a decent defensive (and special teams) effort as has been mentioned above and in a dozen other threads.

I am going to give AM some credit. We scored on 2 of our last 3 drives. 4 and out with very little time left was the non-scoring drive, as we all know. I saw some of the old AM "spark" those 2 scoring drives. Put his head down and ran for TD's. He also had pretty decent pocket presence most of the day. Yes, I am also frustrated with the "it is 3rd and 4, he could scramble for 9 yards and a 1st down but he wings it down field for an INC".

I have really been thinking about this after reading something last night. Has AM "lost" some of his "fast muscle twitch" (or just lost some speed) cause he bulked up like he did in the off season? He has definitely lost speed, to the point if he actually was running down the field, I would totally expect him to get caught from behind, unlike last year.

thoughts?
I'm not so sure. Hes been getting run down since his injury last year. His problem is indecision. We have all seen he still has burst when he decides to tuck it an run. Unfortunately, he is afraid to do so for whatever reason. Doubt causes hesitancy. Hesitancy makes all your worst nightmares to come true.

thoughts?
I have to wonder the same. His first steps look slower but his top end is as fast as last year imo

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back