• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WARRIORS-CAVALIERS FINALS FINALLY HERE!

The NBA and their one sided foul calling is just gotten beyond ridiculous. It's painfully obvious that GS will have to beat all 8 guys on the court for Cleveland tonight. Even though I figured the Cavs would most likely win tonight, they are making this not even worth watching.

I should add, I am going back to watch the Vanderbilt, Oregon State baseball game.

137 - 116 Cavs win big, and now the stage is set for the Warriors to win at home. The NBA has truly become the WWE of supposed "real" sports. Oh well, it was extremely easy to see this coming and very boring to try and watch. I hope that GS does close the series out 4 -1 so we can concentrate on baseball and the upcoming football season.

This win means 11 million in profits for Monday's game. Pay attention to Adam Silver when he talks. He never talks about the game itself, he only talks about the entertainment value and marketing.

This win means 11 million in profits for Monday's game. Pay attention to Adam Silver when he talks. He never talks about the game itself, he only talks about the entertainment value and marketing.
That's the thing, this game provided ZERO entertainment value for any real fan of the game. It was a farce, even before the opening tip off.

The NBA and their one sided foul calling is just gotten beyond ridiculous. It's painfully obvious that GS will have to beat all 8 guys on the court for Cleveland tonight. Even though I figured the Cavs would most likely win tonight, they are making this not even worth watching.

Nothing more needs to be said. The refs set the table for a butt whooping!!

Good luck, Warriors!

Draymond, keep your mouth shut...................please??????

And, no technical fouls...................please?????

The Golden State Warriors doing exactly what I thought that they would do. Winning the Championship at home. I'm just happy that Cleveland doesn't get two in a row, when they didn't even deserve one. Great job Warriors!!!!!

GS Warriors beat the Whining LeBrons 129 - 120 and 4 games to 1 to take back their title. WEEEEE....
CBob is a happy camper right about now.

As much as I dislike LeBron and what he did to the league... KD takes the cake for "weakest" champion ever.

Last edited:
As much as I dislike LeBron and what he did to the league... KD takes the cake for "weakest" champion ever.
How so? He absolutely Kicked ASS in these finals. 5 games in a row with 30 + points and you consider that weak? WOW!

How so? He absolutely Kicked ASS in these finals. 5 games in a row with 30 + points and you consider that weak? WOW!

It's weak because he decided to go join a team that won 73 games the year before (and the team that beat him the year before) . Warriors were back in the finals with or without Durant.

Last edited:
It's weak because he decided to go join a team that won 73 games the year before. Warriors were back in the finals with or without Durant.
Nothing weak about that at all, that is what is known as a smart move. Weak would have been to stay where he was, or move on to a team like Brooklyn or Philadelphia.
For the life of me, I can't figure out how moving to a winning team, and actually winning the BIG PRIZE is weak? It's just about everybody's goal, who is competitive, to WIN. Kevin Durant did just that, and that is nowhere close to being weak.

Missed another NBA season. Last time I watched a complete NBA game was back when I lived in AZ and the Suns were in the finals.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back