• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WARRIORS-CAVALIERS FINALS FINALLY HERE!

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member
Just want to say, good luck to my Golden State Warriors!

Last year's loss in the 7th game is something I will never get over, the Warriors missing so many easy shots down to the end!!!

In any case: GO WARRIORS!!

nba-finals.jpg

CB, I will say that Golden State wins the series in 6 games. Cleveland should feel blessed for the one they got last year(they never should have won, of course records show they did)as they didn't deserve it as fans, the way those losers acted when Lebron went to Miami. So, I am with you, GO WARRIORS!!!

CB, I will say that Golden State wins the series in 6 games. Cleveland should feel blessed for the one they got last year(they never should have won, of course records show they did)as they didn't deserve it as fans, the way those losers acted when Lebron went to Miami. So, I am with you, GO WARRIORS!!!

I do not see the Cavs winning anything! The Warriors struggled with 3's and layups, but still won by 22!!! Their defense stifled the "mighty" Cavs!! ;)

Again, Warriors in 4, period!! The Cavs are great, when they play the eastern teams; the eastern teams suck!!

Warriors dominate!! They win by 22, when, in reality, should have won by 40!! :Corn2::Corn2::Corn2::Corn2:

Last edited:

Then, sit down!!

I can see why you might not like Draymond, but Curry? Get real, my friend!! He is as clean cut as they come! You need a good reason, and you do NOT!! :Taunt:

He very well may be a great guy...but I cannot stand him on the court, the chewing of the mouth guard, the faces he makes when he doesn't get a call, I fully acknowledge these are petty things to annoy someone but Iam petty....
download (11).jpg

I am hoping for a Warriors sweep and all games are blowouts! Hopefully, it will force the league to make some changes to make games more competitive. I am not against the super teams, however the officiating benefiting "league appointed" super stars has ruined the game. The carrying, traveling, moving screens, and especially Lebron running over people to get to the rim.

I am hoping for a Warriors sweep and all games are blowouts! Hopefully, it will force the league to make some changes to make games more competitive. I am not against the super teams, however the officiating benefiting "league appointed" super stars has ruined the game. The carrying, traveling, moving screens, and especially Lebron running over people to get to the rim.
Hard to argue against anything in bold. It's one of the major reasons I couldn't stand Kobe lead teams(not to be confused with Kobe beef).

As a highschool official I could not agree more. NBA officiating and what they allow has turned that game more into street ball year after year. I let players play, a little contact, some physicality in the blocks but the NBA is on a whole WWE kick.

The carrying, traveling, etc is trickling down and now players in HS give you a WTH look when you call them on it...and don't get me started on the "and 1!!!!" screams ANYTIME a player drives to the hoop

Last edited:

The Cavs are going to have to try an slow this down to have any chance. It is madness for them to try and play GS's tempo. They hung in there and then ran completely out of gas.

It's hard enough to keep up that pace for a single game. Impossible for the rest of the series.

The Cavs are going to have to try an slow this down to have any chance. It is madness for them to try and play GS's tempo. They hung in there and then ran completely out of gas.

It's hard enough to keep up that pace for a single game. Impossible for the rest of the series.
Well, here is hoping that CB is correct and the Warriors sweep the Cavs and their crappy jersey burning, whining no class fans. Although, I think the Whining Lebrons win at least one game, so that GS can claim the title at home.

Well, here is hoping that CB is correct and the Warriors sweep the Cavs and their crappy jersey burning, whining no class fans. Although, I think the Whining Lebrons win at least one game, so that GS can claim the title at home.
Cavs defense is lost. I'm having a hard time seeing them win a game unless the league finds a way to suspend Durant:Thumbsdown: or some injury happens. They haven't had the game 3 letdowns this year and seem to want to shoot for the 16-0.

The other thing that bites the Cavs is when LeBron makes a big 3 late in the game. He then starts lofting up 3's and missing. Was on the phone with my brother last night when he did it to keep them close in the 3rd and sure enough GS went on a big run after.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back