• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Warren Buffett talks a little Huskers on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is of course a discussion better suited for the cafe, but this statement requires a response. I don't like or dislike Gates or Buffet - I don't of course live in their world and do not know them. Nor do I begrudge them (or anyone) all the money they can make. They seemingly made their money through ingenuity, their own efforts and within the law. I don't covet anyone's wealth, and believe in the economic sense the fact that people can go from nothing to comfort has helped this country greatly when we were still a capitalist country.

The foundations are something entirely different. The root of this foundation is abortion and population "control", furthering the principles and goals of the eugenics movement. They sprinkle in humanitarian relief to cloud, disguise and legitimize their work much like Planned Parenthood tries to deceive with their "woman's health services" deception when in fact they (PP) provide two things - abortion and birth control pills.

I am sure to some, these "goals" are noble. To me, this is an evil charade and an attempt to continue the corruption of people. With direct connection to these "high-minded" goals and the march of this insidious agenda, we now see divorce rates above 50%, unwed pregnancies approaching 35% in the US (with some ethnic groups at 70%+), children raised in large numbers by grandparents rather than by mom and dad, teen suicide and drug addictions rising or plateauing at very high numbers, and society in general becoming more aggressive and unfriendly. Some will dismiss the tie, but examine the timing and growth of this movements with the changes in the statistics around these problems, and the correlation is clear.

To support the agenda, Christians are increasingly attacked (now directly by our "president") and traditional morals are disparaged and marginalized through direct government action. The world is rapidly changing (degrading) through the generosity of foundations like Bill and Melinda Gates, Warren Buffet, George Soros, etc.

If Warren Buffet is something the Husker program needs and identifies with, then I can move on. Personally, I hope Buffet keeps his money - we don't need his thirty pieces of silver.

Not really interested in getting into this discussion but I just wanna say I couldn't disagree with you more.

Back to the spirit of the thread, it was nice to get some national pub.

Last edited:

Wiggler, I agree with your first sentence but it's downhill after that.

Anyone who might be interested in knowing what the great good whicht the Gates Foundation does in REALITY, may want to click on this link: http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Pages/home.aspx

How about it, Mods? This should have been moved many posts ago. I think it remaining on the Football boards hurts HuskerMax and the Husker family.

I agree that this discussion belongs elsewhere and not on the general population board. I'd just note that the link you posted is from the foundation itself. If you look beyond their own propaganda, you will see a strong "population control" emphasis that involves all that goes with the pro-death movement.

I'm personally not a Buffet fan, but the Husker family has a BIG tent. Delighted to have him promote the team and the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back