• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wandale

Darn, still went ballistic. Even with my best efforts. But that’s the nature of the beast I guess. For the record I never intimated that you said Wandale was going to turn into another Barry. I said the comparisons were off-base. Which they are. Reading comprehension is key.
There's a key alright but certainly not the one you suggest. I'll leave it right there and move on.

That's alright, blackshirt red, these guys like to get personal in the arguments. Nobody is allowed the common decency of a contrary opinion. And when they misspeak it gets turned into insults. Next they'll say nobody can have a discussion with you.

It is pure comedy around here at times. I'm being told I made claims that contradict what is actually here in print. Magical thinking coming forth from some here.

Yes, and as much as possible. Belchick has been able to extend the career of his QB to age 42 using a healthy mixture of ball control and good choices. It is incredible how well the Belchick-Brady run has lasted.

It is incredible that people think the NFL is a good comparison to college football. I would have thought the Callahan era would have taught us something.

That's alright, blackshirt red, these guys like to get personal in the arguments. Nobody is allowed the common decency of a contrary opinion. And when they misspeak it gets turned into insults. Next they'll say nobody can have a discussion with you.

It is pure comedy around here at times. I'm being told I made claims that contradict what is actually here in print. Magical thinking coming forth from some here.

Yes, and as much as possible. Belchick has been able to extend the career of his QB to age 42 using a healthy mixture of ball control and good choices. It is incredible how well the Belchick-Brady run has lasted.

Good God man, you are literally describing the very tone with which you post like ALL THE FREAKING TIME. Your narcissism is off the charts!

Someone said, and I might be wrong, but that Ronbinson got 11 carries per game. If that is the case then one more than that number right now is too many for him. The kid got put out on a clean tackle. 247sports listed him as:
  • HEIGHT 5-9
  • WEIGHT 175
I'm not so sure someone in the Huskers press guide embellished some height and weight to make him 5-10 at 200 pounds.

In high school he must have played every down. From him huskers.com profile: "As a senior in 2018, Robinson rushed for 1,973 yards and 30 touchdowns while catching 31 passes for 725 yards and 11 touchdowns. He also returned a pair of punts, one interception and one fumble for a touchdown, accounting for 45 touchdowns in 11 games. Robinson also threw a pair of touchdown passes. Defensively, Robinson had 113 tackles, including 12 TFLs and one sack. He also had three interceptions, broke up five passes, forced six fumbles and had one fumble recovery. Robinson was also a threat in the return game, returning five kickoffs for 111 yards and six punts for 170 yards and two touchdowns. "

Code:
Career STATS
REC    YDS    AVG    TD    LNG    ATT    YDS    AVG    TD    LNG    FUM    LST
27     336   12.4    2     49      49    214    4.4    2      42     0      0

His best stats are his lowest, the fumbles and fumbles lost. The kid holds onto the ball.

Good stats, bad logic.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back