• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wandale to Purdue?

can't SF block this one? Not a grad transfer, so I'd be fine with Frost doing it. If it was East division, not so much.

As a Purdue alum, I will say the student athlete experience at Purdue is nothing like the experience at Nebraska.

If he lands there, he either doesn’t understand that (yet), or it is purely because someone has convinced him he will become the next Rondale Moore and will improve his NFL stock (unfortunately he will also learn he isn’t at the same level as Moore).

Currently living in the Mid-South. I do not want DONU to compete with him at Purdue. However, Purdue is a better university than UK or WKU. However, his mom lives in Frankfort--a 1/2 drive to Lexington. She could see 1/2 of his games if he goes to UK. I think we all wish him the best and, his "interview acumen" was phenomenal his first year. He has all of the P.C. "right stuff" to be a big hit if he has a good NFL handler. His demeanor and calmness was, well, remarkable IMHO.

Though he only played part of the year, Rondale didn’t have a very good year. His stats weren’t anything special and he didn’t seem to have the burst and shake he did before. They focused more on their other receiver this year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back