• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

[Wallpaper] An Untimely Frost

Now if we can integrate that pic into this:

b15ec7be897eeb279dd98f1f548e149d.jpg

Let me take a crack at it later tonight or tomorrow and see what I can come up with. Generally for printed media you want simpler and more crisp tones, whereas the wallpaper above has a lot of gradients and subtlety.
Yup, as wallpaper the subtle works...cuz you don't want competing with a busy desktop.

Last edited:

Currently using the Game of Thrones themed pic as wallpaper. Won't fit on a ipad or iPhone.

Love what Ducktown has done. Is it possible to do it in 1440p and for iPad and iPhone?

Yup, I can try to resize it for different screens. Phones and tablets are all a bit differently sized. What are the pixel dimensions (ie: 1024x768, 1920x1080, etc) of your devices?

Last edited:
I like it. But don't get me wrong here, the original, if I could get that on a T, it'd be awesome.... I wont do it, but I'm just saying..... killer design.

I totally get it. The simplified version doesn't have the same character, I'll give you that. Print media is such a different beast. I'm sure I could probably contact a local shop about doing a small batch, but I'd also be looking at a much higher cost. The other big issue is design transparency. The wallpaper is just a neat little rectangle shape (to fit a screen) but on a shirt you would have a shirt with a box right in the middle. The background has to be transparent.

I'll keep working on some ideas and maybe get a better version put together.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back