• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Walk-on WR Matthias Algarin N

Kautz just wasn't a football player which is why he didn't get the walk-on offer from us. I don't mind us passing on him. Just found it interesting we pass on him but take this guy. There's a couple guys in-state we are looking at to offer to walk-on that run 10.7s.

agree - Kautz didn't have a great feel for the game (IMO), great wheels, though. A lot more interest out there for Algarin and on the film, I can see why. He's got good burst and side to side and very good speed, and looks like he can catch

Really interesting considering we passed on Kautz. Those track numbers are about what a dozen kids can do each year from Nebraska (save the triple jump).
Not too many 42 inch verticals out there. The 48’10” triple jump impresses me, too and the 23’10” long jump isn’t bad. I’m guessing the track team wants to develop those jumps. Not sure how well that dovetails with strength training for football.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back