• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vote For Sevion Morrison (Husker RB Commit) For "Mr Oklahoma"

Your right to do so however, trust me though Husker fans will vote in mass regardless

Fifteen days until NSD #1
Oh I know.... I've done it in the past, only to watch the kid go else where.... It's the kids right to do so of course, I just wont be voting

Vast majority keep their promise. A few don't but that is life in general

Your right not to vote
I want us to win of course but I will not allow myself to be "excited" by potential this that or the other anymore. Best of luck to the kid though, no matter what happens.

Oh I know.... I've done it in the past, only to watch the kid go else where.... It's the kids right to do so of course, I just wont be voting
I agree pal the only vote that counts is the playoff committee and we are a LONG way to get in that conversation

It looks we have some competition in this poll now. One other candidate is closing in on Sevion. No one else is close.

This is the one part of recruiting that us fans can affect. I want every Husker signee to win every award, ever.

Preview of the love that's to come from Husker Nation.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back