• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vote for Alex Gordon to make the All-Star Team

Konerko is probably most deserving... .317 with 21 HRs and 62 RBIs.... that's 4th, 3rd, and 3rd respectively in the AL. He shouldn't even be on this ballot -- should have gotten in regardless. But I'll probably vote for Alex. :)

Gordon left today's game after being struck on the knee with a pitch. Shouldn't be too serious.

I just voted about 50 times. Apparently there is no limit to the number of votes you can make, and they make it so easy to repeat and repeat. I finally quit, didn't think it was quite right, but hey! You can go and vote all night long if you want.

Konerko is probably most deserving... .317 with 21 HRs and 62 RBIs.... that's 4th, 3rd, and 3rd respectively in the AL. He shouldn't even be on this ballot -- should have gotten in regardless. But I'll probably vote for Alex. :)

Agree...Konerko is more deserving and was surprised he was left off....same with Sabathia.

The problem is that Aaron Crow was picked over Alex??? I can't vote for Alex over Konerko statistically speaking, and I can't vote for a White Sox player. Therefore I am going to be a no vote!

the injury isn't helping AG's chances nor did striking out 4 times last night, regardless of the vote, he is having a good year

Did my part for Alex. Good luck, Alex. Hopefully, he continues to do well............for the next 15/20 years! :)

its great to see Alex having such a good year. I met him once. He's a very nice young man.
Personally, I voted for Konerko. I'm a White Sox fan at heart.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back