• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Volleyball Team Getting Back To It In The Sand / Wraps up Beach Season in California

NU would be ranked #25 (rankings only go to 20)
Friday: Benedictine University (unranked)
Sat: #6 LSU
Sat: #14 Cal Poly
Sun: #1 USC
Sun: #21 Arizona St.

Wise guy Eh? You a wine, beer, hard liquor kinda guy CB? What is your spirit of choice sir?

I'm a wise guy? Really? You can dish it out, but can't take it? Why are you asking my choice of libation?

Have you forgotten, my choice of libation is Scotch and Drambuie, otherwise known as a Rusty Nail? :Hooray:

Last edited:
I'm a wise guy? Really? You can dish it out, but can't take it? Why are you asking my choice of libation?

Have you forgotten, my choice of libation is Scotch and Drambuie, otherwise known as a Rusty Nail? :Hooray:
Yeah yea yeah..... I'm a beer kinda guy, but I'd love to raise a toast to you and your much, much, MUCH BETTER HALF! :Cheers:

Man, how time flies!! Seems like, the gals just won the National Championship!!

So, not too familiar with our Sand Volleyball team. Does it consist of the same gals that play regular volleyball? Just never was involved with the Sand Volleyball situation.
Yes, it's the same girls from the regular volleyball team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back