• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Volleyball Season Tickets

RedRover

Recruit
10 Year Member
I placed my request for season tickets at the BOB. Was put on a wait list. Anyone know when notifications will be mailed out? Will I be notified one way or another?

I placed my request for season tickets at the BOB. Was put on a wait list. Anyone know when notifications will be mailed out? Will I be notified one way or another?

They said next Monday or Tuesday. they will notify one way or another.

Thanks, D7. I've been waiting for a response to my question. I guess I could have called the ticket office myself. Notice, too, that you are relatively new to the board. Welcome!

Per HuskerBoard.com:

Just logged into my account on the donors page and see my tickets. Haven't gotten a letter yet.

I'm guessing I didn't get tickets, because I don't see anything about that on my donors page, so I must have missed out

I'm guessing I didn't get tickets, because I don't see anything about that on my donors page, so I must have missed out

Got the rejection letter today... we would have been first-time season-ticket holders, so not too surprising we didn't get tickets, but since we put in our deposit right away, I thought there was a decent chance to get 'em.

Peder.....don't give up. Keep sending in your request.
I have been donating for lots of years, but mainly for football. This was my first time to apply for VB and did so only because of the expanded venue. Good luck in the future. Hope you get your tickets.

Got the rejection letter today... we would have been first-time season-ticket holders, so not too surprising we didn't get tickets, but since we put in our deposit right away, I thought there was a decent chance to get 'em.

Thus go to my thread about people getting rejected at the Bob! It's BS!

Do the donor priority points accumulated for football tickets help when applying for volleyball tickets? Or basketball too?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back