• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Volleyball season cancelled?

All the talk I've seen has been about the Big ten cancelling the football season, but according to their website all fall sports are cancelled, including women's volleyball.

when-an-app-refuses-to-stop-reminding-me-to-rate-it-107029.jpg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yep, it's a shame. I do think spring volleyball is a lot more plausible than spring football, especially since the Pac 12 and Big 10 are the power conferences for volleyball. Just have it instead of the beach volleyball season.

I remember an interview long ago where Coach Cooke said he would like it if volleyball was played in the spring rather than fall. I do think it's nice to catch a FB/VB doubleheader once in a while but I think a permanent spring season could be good. I just hope they can play sometime this year.

Please need some help: #1 Don't know how to start a thread AND #2 I want a copy of the 2017 match where the Huskers swept PState at PState. thanks

I thought that all volleyball was moved to the Spring, but Texas and Oklahoma are currently playing a Big 12 match on TV and this is live (only parents in the stands). So they play now and then in the Spring, they can playin the tournament if they qualify? I don't get it.

I can't notice much rhyme or reason with most of what's going on in D-I college athletics right now. They'll work to figure it out as it happens, to varying degrees of success. I hope it's more successful than not. We'll have a lot to talk about, that's for sure.

I'm really looking forward to watching this year's team play the game. I just have a feeling they could be special.

Please need some help: #1 Don't know how to start a thread AND #2 I want a copy of the 2017 match where the Huskers swept PState at PState. thanks

#1; On the top of each "main" forum page look for the "faint" Thread Title. Click on it and it will open the dialog box for you to post. Just type in your thread title and fill in the dialog box.

#2; Try the volleyball archives 1st. :Smile:

Last edited:

I thought that all volleyball was moved to the Spring, but Texas and Oklahoma are currently playing a Big 12 match on TV and this is live (only parents in the stands). So they play now and then in the Spring, they can playin the tournament if they qualify? I don't get it.
SEC and Big 12 are doing conference only fall volleyball and will get back together in spring for NCAA tournaments.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back