• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Visitors for the Kansas Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
As of 12 November:

Niklas Sade -"N"
Ryan Klachko -"N"
Max Pirman-DE/OLB Indiana Commit
Max committed to Indiana in April 2010......has taken no other official visits....a 3*** defensive end from Rivals, Scout & ESPN.....how serious he is and how serious we are remains to be seen...coming with a friend (LB Mason Monheim) who is a 2012 Nebraska target (unofficial of course)....

Video:

http://scores.espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5259861

http://www.scoutingohio.com/index.php/view-profile.html?task=userProfile&user=4084&name=orrville88

Position: DE/OLB
Orrville, Ohio
Orrville High School
Height: 6 ft - 5 inches
Weight: 225 lbs
40:4.6 secs
Bench Max:275
Vertical:32 inches
Class:2011 (High School)
Scholarships: Indiana, Bowling Green, Ball State, Central Michigan, Kent State, Ohio, Toledo, Western Michigan, Kansas, Nebraska

Rankings (Position)
Rivals: ***#46
Scout: ***#66
ESPN: ***#50

Last edited:

Similar to Sean Fisher in size. Are we recruiting him as a DE for sure? Kind of a tall LB or and a lean DE. If he plays DE he would have to put on 30 or so.

Not sure to be honest....I've read DE....but who knows...only Bo would know that...:) :)

Oh and I agree with you....:)

Similar to Sean Fisher in size. Are we recruiting him as a DE for sure? Kind of a tall LB or and a lean DE. If he plays DE he would have to put on 30 or so.

Hopefully Sade can kick like Adi!

Or Alex. I bet Henery would be decent at kick offs. We just never had a chance to find out because Adi had a boot. Similar to us not knowing if Adi would be a good field goal kicker because Alex handled those duties quite well.

Nik Sade is one of the top two or three high school kickers in the country.....booted a 57 yarder camping in Lincoln this summer...got him his offer....if he will be as good as Alex is anyones question....if he is close we are getting a good one...a German kid whose family moved to the USA when he was 9 so he knows how to kick the ball as like Alex was/is a soccer player...

P. Allen came in at 6'5" 220, the question is whether he has the frame to add it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back