• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Visitors for the Colorado game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
As of 24 November:

Todd Peat 4****
Taariq Allen 3*** -"N"
Ryne Reeves 4**** -"N"
Daimion Stafford 4**** -"N"
Antonio Poole 3*** Rivals 4**** Scout

Last edited:
Antonio Poole a LB out of Cincinnati, OH will make an official visit....some pretty good offers on his plate...

Outside linebacker
Cincinnati, Ohio
Winton Woods High School
Ht:6'2"
Wt:210 lbs
Bench Max:285
Squat Max:425
Shuttle:4.65
Vertical:33 inches
GPA:3.4
Class:2011 (High School)
Rivals: 3***5.7

RR, do you know what the deal is with Poole? I thought I heard earlier this year that we were only looking at taking one LB, has that changed or is Santos soft right now? I haven't heard anything about it for some time now, so just curious what, if anything, has changed.

Wide Receiver

One area that I think NU has been a little weak in has been at wide receiver. Right now our roster is not filled with great wide-outs. IMO, this is an area that the staff really needs to emphasize. One of the biggest reasons our offense struggles is that we don't have game breaker receivers. Niles Paul was the closest thing we've had in a while.

With Baptsite and Enunwa I think we have two guys who are going to be really good next year...both have game breaking ability....but yes we need to do better....however, until we establish an ID as to what our offense is going to be over several years we will have to fight for WR recruits....I think we are a spread-option offense and once that is more appearant we should do better...

One area that I think NU has been a little weak in has been at wide receiver. Right now our roster is not filled with great wide-outs. IMO, this is an area that the staff really needs to emphasize. One of the biggest reasons our offense struggles is that we don't have game breaker receivers. Niles Paul was the closest thing we've had in a while.

Supposed to be a real high energy kid, with alot of upside....hard worker with a motor that never quits....Scout has him ranked as 4****

No Santos is a firm commit...

RR, do you know what the deal is with Poole? I thought I heard earlier this year that we were only looking at taking one LB, has that changed or is Santos soft right now? I haven't heard anything about it for some time now, so just curious what, if anything, has changed.

I don't think Peat will leave the West Coast...Poole I would not be surprised to get a commit if the feeling is mutal from both sides....some questions as to does he have a Husker offer or not....

Red Reign, who do the coaches feel they can get from this group?

Thanks, he appears to be a gem but I figured we were going to have to wait a bit on his decision. Still having him in for the CU game, a Husker romp in November, with decent weather to boot should give us a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back