• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Visit was a “10â€￾ : Some great feedback from recruits this past weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Combat Yeoman;178055[B said:
Shoff[/B] is class of 2012 as well. From Sutton NE. A 6-6 290 DT, will be one of the top prospects in the NE HS class of 2012.

I can't wait to see this kid when he grows up.

I'm not RR but I'll sub in his absence. He'll probably have more info to add...

Shuler is a class 2012 kid. Listed as a 6-5, 260 OT from TN. (I'm guessing a bit of a long shot, but hey he visited so that's worth something).
[/url]

Maybe not, that is where Barry Turner also went to school abut for awhile Auburn has really recruited BA well

After watching the Texas game, I would think that Patrick Onwuasor has moved up the wishlist. I feel he is one of the better WR prospects in the state of California. Besides losing Niles Paul and Mike McNeill after this season, Kinnie will be a senior next year and there are no proven WRs waiting in the wings. At least not from what I have seen. Nebraska needs playmakers on offense, especially at WR. The OL didnt play too well either, but the WRs really let the team down on Saturday. 4 dropped TDs and 8 passes overall? Yikes.

What ever happened to Stanley? I thought he had what it takes to step in and at least gain some experience for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back