• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Virus on phone :"popup-BS"

Paid to have a 2 year membership but its almost impossible to get on this site with popup blocker on. My phone says I have a virus every time I try to get on the site or I have won something(NO, I do not want the free gift). It is super annoying.
I have the same problem with the website on my computer. Says if I am a member I should be able to skip pop-up blocker..

This sucks!!!

I have not been able to get on easily for over 2 months.

MAX told me to switch to chrome from Firefox and I don’t think I have seen a Walmart card since.

Paid to have a 2 year membership but its almost impossible to get on this site with popup blocker on. My phone says I have a virus every time I try to get on the site or I have won something(NO, I do not want the free gift). It is super annoying.
I have the same problem with the website on my computer. Says if I am a member I should be able to skip pop-up blocker..

This sucks!!!

I have not been able to get on easily for over 2 months.

You need to contact David by PM. Should have done so 2 months ago. I am going to move this to the Tecnology Forum so it will be seen

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back