• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Virginia vs California - elimination game

Anybody know if the Big10 network utilizes all of its channels to broadcast conference games?

A Cal team that has played with enthusiasm an aggresiveness is laying down meekly tonight.

Final

Virginia 8 11 1
California 1 6 3

California is eliminated

Last edited:

Sweet, soccer is now on...not so much, going to read on my current book.

Sonny Gray should be on the bump for the 'Dores tomorrow, have some juggling to catch that game...Garvin (SEC pitcher of the year) should be ready if Vandy can force another game. Hill's innings and win over UNC was huge for the Black & Gold's chances. Gators are flipping loaded with arms, and they are rested.

I do not see UVA topping USC twice, the Cocks are opportunists and relentless grinders.

SEC baseball is just so much more aggressive compared to the style of our old conference. Funny that Vandy has three dingers in Omaha, they are the most conservative, small ball team compared to the other two SEC East teams still playing.

Look forward to some good games.

Last edited:

Sweet, soccer is now on...not so much, going to read on my current book.

Sonny Gray should be on the bump for the 'Dores tomorrow, have some juggling to catch that game...Garvin (SEC pitcher of the year) should be ready if Vandy can force another game. Hill's innings and win over UNC was huge for the Black & Gold's chances. Gators are flipping loaded with arms, and they are rested.

I do not see UVA topping USC twice, the Cocks are opportunists and relentless grinders.

SEC baseball is just so much more aggressive compared to the style of our old conference. Funny that Vandy has three dingers in Omaha, they are the most conservative, small ball team compared to the other two SEC East teams still playing.

Look forward to some good games.

Cocks are opportunists and relentless grinders.

Since the beginning of time, my good man!! :rolfl:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back