• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vince Genatone Commits To Montana

If he were a legit 6-2, there'd be no question he'd get (have) an offer. I've seen him listed 6-0, 6-1, depending on the source. If he comes in and measures say 5-10 and 5/8 or something, he might not get one. It'd help if he had a long wingspan. If he's 5-11, but has a 6-3 wingspan, they might overlook him not having ideal measurables. With his elite track speed and wrestling background, he checks a lot of boxes. I think he gets an offer.

If he were a legit 6-2, there'd be no question he'd get (have) an offer. I've seen him listed 6-0, 6-1, depending on the source. If he comes in and measures say 5-10 and 5/8 or something, he might not get one. It'd help if he had a long wingspan. If he's 5-11, but has a 6-3 wingspan, they might overlook him not having ideal measurables. With his elite track speed and wrestling background, he checks a lot of boxes. I think he gets an offer.

Agree

Thanks for the analysis

actual measurements these days leaving you with no idea what to believe. I dont know if they are exaggerated in college or not. is height with shoes on or off? a 5'11" high school basketball player is listed at 6'1" all the time. I do think that the colleges want actual #s. but you still see variances amongst the recruiting services, camps, makes you wonder if they do their own, or if the just took his high school measurement for expedience sake. I trust what our coaches will do, I really hope this Husker Son, is everything we hope for..... love seeing the home town kids rock the 2 deep.

Predicting is such a hard science. I need to pull out my stats books from Grad School and I will get back with you....then again I think we probably find out tomorrow....or I can check and see what the Vegas odds are

Hey at @Middle-aged_Ball_Coach. Can you write something up on this? ;):cool:

I know nothing about him, but I'm rooting for him just because of where he's from,... and also because I like his last name. He sounds like a hit man for the Sopranos.

He is all of 6’1 right now and he hasn’t ran a 40 since his freshman year but it should be in the 4.5’s

Being from Flat Rock (North Platte) myself. I am curious how dad got from WSU to North Platte? Railroad?
Hey I’m originally from crack Platte (the nickname us younger people called it) too. I believe I’d read somewhere they moved from Nevada or something along those lines. My guess it’s either the railroad or Walmart’s distribution center that brought them to Platte. Couldn’t imagine it being Cody Park Rides and concessions or something that attracted his parents there. Anyways I hope he gets offered. I played with both Woodhead brothers and Nate Enderle and was disappointed they never got a solid look from Callahan and crew. GBR!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back