• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vince Genatone Commits To Montana

Huskerwisdom

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
Is there not a thread on this prospect already?

A lot of what we need for an ILB - decent size and tons of speed and explosiveness. His athleticism and size reminds me of Reimer

10.87 best time in the 100 meters
22.30 in the 200 meters

reportedly has a 37" vertical, 127" broad jump, and 4.13 shuttle time.

Father played at WA State

I’d suggest both. Possible that the each contain different information. Better to cast a broad net to make sure you have everything. But, to avoid wasting time, try to avoid duplicates of the same thing.

Solid advice. They don't call you @Yoda for nothing. Maybe you should tutor @Stewdogg

So... haven't read the articles yet.... are we predicting he earns an offer?

Do you recommend I read the tweet from S. Callahan or from Huskeronline. Both linked in this thread. Trying to make sure I do my “homework” correctly.

Your a pretty smart guy that always does his homework based on your COVID thread in the football forum. Thus I think you can figure out yourself I have absolutely no doubt. Good Luck!

Your a pretty smart guy that always does his homework based on your COVID thread in the football forum. Thus I think you can figure out yourself I have absolutely no doubt. Good Luck!

Depends on the topic and the day. Sometimes I care about the homework out of interest or need, sometimes I don't. Plenty I of homework one has to leave behind. (and I did provide the 247/Rivals links). homeworking it up baby!

Depends on the topic and the day. Sometimes I care about the homework out of interest or need, sometimes I don't. Plenty I of homework one has to leave behind. (and I did provide the 247/Rivals links). homeworking it up baby!

Yeah I know I'm doing my homework right now on growing habenero's and it's pretty hot reading ;) :Lol:

Oh I know I have to pick and choose all the time what I am going to leave out of my homework

I agree homework on afterburner :pirate:;)

Solid advice. They don't call you @Yoda for nothing. Maybe you should tutor @Stewdogg

So... haven't read the articles yet.... are we predicting he earns an offer?

Predicting is such a hard science. I need to pull out my stats books from Grad School and I will get back with you....then again I think we probably find out tomorrow....or I can check and see what the Vegas odds are

Hey at @Middle-aged_Ball_Coach. Can you write something up on this? ;):cool:

Yeah I guess I did post a double tweet

Serves me right for not paying attention

I guess I failed that homework assignment ;)

My bad I will try and do better next time;)

Oh and for the record @Native and I are very good friends. He keeps me in line and busts on me when needed. Which is all the time of course :Lol:
With friends like Native who needs enemies :Banana: look Native I used the fancy banana!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back