• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

videos on Huskermax

chicago husker

Da Bears
5 Year Member
i use internet explorer and firefox to view videos and both at times seem to have trouble with the video links. it either states that the media is not supported or starts the video and then goes to a blank screen. does anyone else have this issue or know why it happens.

I didn't know where else to post this problem.

i use internet explorer and firefox to view videos and both at times seem to have trouble with the video links. it either states that the media is not supported or starts the video and then goes to a blank screen. does anyone else have this issue or know why it happens.

Add "Medic" to your title and our team will fix this right up for you or at least tell you what is going on.

Get Google Chrome, and use the Ad Blocker. Strange but Ad Blocker is from Google chrome!

Viewing the videos in a post? Or click on a link that goes to a video? Sounds like a browser issue. See if you have the most up to date browser and go from there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back