• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Video: Squat Faceoff : O vs D

All these guys look great - hope Farmer has a breakout season.

Mo Barry is quickly becoming one of my favorite young players on this team. Still remember his film coming out of high school, pretty much a heat-seeking missile on the field. Love his energy. Young man has committed the time and effort in the weight room and he looks ready to go.

Damn if Farmer ain't just one big ole boy. Hopefully, he can help anchor the O line this year and not give up a sack. Has that ever happened for a whole season, no sacks given up? Kool-Aid is your friend.

All these guys look great - hope Farmer has a breakout season.

Mo Barry is quickly becoming one of my favorite young players on this team. Still remember his film coming out of high school, pretty much a heat-seeking missile on the field. Love his energy. Young man has committed the time and effort in the weight room and he looks ready to go.

Wrestling again seems to have changed his whole outlook.

I hope they have good stretching exercises too. Power is crucial, but muscle strains from too tight muscles will put you on the sidelines too. But that's a lot of weight going up fairly easily

Combine all that strength and develop a really "NASTY ATTITUDE" our O-line might become something special this season! I honestly believe it's the nasty attitude Wisky's O-line displays year after year that makes them special even more than pure athletic ability....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back