• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked video of peat selecting nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the video, BARNUM.

Dude has a MONSTER head. :lol:

Good size fella, can't wait to see what he can do with our S&L staff and our defensive staff.

Anybody notice the Nebraska hat looked like it had more wear to the bill before he announced???? Looks like he had handled that hat a little more than the other 2. Looks like ASU #2 according to the roll of the bills.:huskerflag:

Seems like a solid, WELL SPOKEN young man. Appears as though his folks did a nice job raising him. Should be a great addition to NU. Great get coaches!!!

Last edited:
well spoken young man, compared to most 18 year olds under that kind of pressure. i think he will represent nebr well, do well in school, and be a good citizen as well. by all accounts, he will be a welcome addition, exactly the kind of youngster we need

^^ That !

well spoken young man, compared to most 18 year olds under that kind of pressure. i think he will represent nebr well, do well in school, and be a good citizen as well. by all accounts, he will be a welcome addition, exactly the kind of youngster we need

Yea. Have to agree. He seems like he has a very level head on his shoulders. Really well for such a young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back