• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked [VIDEO] Help a 5 Year Old Husker Fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
My daughter is participating in a fundraiser for her school. They're under-funded in the technology budget and are looking to buy computers, etc., for the students. She's a big Husker fan (despite living in Duck Land) and loves putting on a little NU Cheerleader outfit my parents got her for Christmas one year. We put together a brief video explaining what the fundraiser is all about.

Here's what I'm asking.

If you want to participate and purchase something - FANTASTIC! and a Big Red Thank You! BUT, I'm also using this video as a chance to teach her about how information travels on the internet. So, whether you want to support financially, would you at least give her a minute of your time to watch the video link below? YouTube gives us analytics on where our views come from so we're watching how far the clip travels on a map. She's just as excited to see the hit counts on the clip as to actually raise money, lol.

Thanks everyone!

https://youtu.be/gLBq0fUGiZU

Last edited:

Thanks to everyone who has viewed or supported my daughter's fundraiser this week! We've got three more days to go and already we've seen views come in from all around the country (plus even one from Honduras!).

Oregon41 (33%)
Nebraska35 (28%)
California11 (8.9%)
Minnesota6 (4.8%)
Arizona6 (4.8%)
Georgia5 (4.0%)
Missouri4 (3.2%)
Washington4 (3.2%)
Colorado4 (3.2%)
Massachusetts1 (0.8%)
Texas1 (0.8%)
Maryland1 (0.8%)
Ohio1 (0.8%)
Iowa1 (0.8%)
Arkansas1 (0.8%)

<tbody>
</tbody>

Also, if you're interested in getting a subscription to Sports Illustrated, the group putting on the fundraiser has a special going currently. And ladies, there IS an option to opt-out of receiving the swimsuit issue, so you can't use that excuse on your husband anymore:

21 Issues - $15
28 Issues - $20
56 Issues - $30
84 Issues - $40

A special thank you to the handful of HuskerMax posters who purchased items as well. Certainly above and beyond in terms of support, and you're most appreciated!

I watched it yesterday from my Iphone.... I didn't see Mississippi on your list... so i watched it again today. Such a cutey pie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back