• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Video: David Santos Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
New video of David posted on You Tube....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cDCywuHQnxo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cDCywuHQnxo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

hopefully we wont need him to do his superman if he comes to nebraska. but dang was that 1st play awesome! looks like he hits and wraps up. not just a hitter. sure tackler. good find as usual RR

This kid has really had a breakout senior season from all I have read...perhaps the "hidden" gem of the class thus far...

hopefully we wont need him to do his superman if he comes to nebraska. but dang was that 1st play awesome! looks like he hits and wraps up. not just a hitter. sure tackler. good find as usual RR

He looks really good. Good at shaking blocks and finds the ball carrier in traffic well. Sure tackler.

This honestly look like the 2nd coming of LaVonte David. Lean with good speed and very physical for his size. Pretty obvious the type of player BP is looking for on the defensive side of the ball. Glad to have him on board.

A friend remarked to me he was the second coming of LaVonte David....

This honestly look like the 2nd coming of LaVonte David. Lean with good speed and very physical for his size. Pretty obvious the type of player BP is looking for on the defensive side of the ball. Glad to have him on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back