• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

[VIDEO] Best of All Time? 1995 Nebraska -vs- 2001 Miami -vs- 2019 LSU

Ok, so we've decided that 95 Nebraska is the best team of all time?

Great. Good work folks. Let's wrap 'er up. This was clearly a methodical and super "facty" analysis.

I think our work here is done.

I'm biased, and thus glad that they ultimately chose 95 NU. But I like that they looked for ways to objectively consider each team and even talk about the negatives, like Nebraska playing when partial qualifiers were allowed, etc.
Me too DTH.They tried to be impartial and objective. I thought they did a good review. I too am a lot biased.Keep the faith.GBR.

I'm biased, and thus glad that they ultimately chose 95 NU. But I like that they looked for ways to objectively consider each team and even talk about the negatives, like Nebraska playing when partial qualifiers were allowed, etc.
There were limits on the partial qualifiers though. One or two per year, I think. Didn't they have to meet certain academic standards before they could play?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back