• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Video: Aquinas Gets Dirty With Bubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornToBeRed

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
Anyone else seen this video?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RTvCNhC6-RE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RTvCNhC6-RE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Bubba gets flagged for taunting, but I dont blame the kid one darn bit. Especially after that hit that followed a HAND OFF. :eek:

Aquinas was getting roughed up and couldn't do anything but be cheap...i don't blame him either.

The kid is an absolute stud, I dont blame him one bit! Too bad the refs dont pay attention to what really happened!

Aquinas has a reputation in KC of being jerks and poor sports, in both boys and girls athletics. This is not surprising.

Unfortunately, I can't disagree. When Rockhurst plays them in basketball, it tends to get heated. And I've heard enough stories from other school's students to not be surprised by this video.

Granted, I'm a Rockhurst alum... And plent of people think we're jerks too. :rolleyes: I'm not!

He needs to be careful....piss off the wrong kids and they will go for the million dollar arm...Protect that baseball investment

Unfortunately, I can't disagree. When Rockhurst plays them in basketball, it tends to get heated. And I've heard enough stories from other school's students to not be surprised by this video.

Granted, I'm a Rockhurst alum... And plent of people think we're jerks too. :rolleyes: I'm not!

u sure bout that :Biggrin: jk sorry had to get that in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back