• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Video Analysis: Joe Klatt Likes Where Nebraska Is Headed

So you made 2 statements that you are treating as fact that are both opinions. Isn’t that what you blamed the poster for? Seems more like a personal attack
No I possibly made 1 mistake and the otherbone is a joke based on his own typo. I know that you do not understand humour or sarcasm. So i will let you go back to your misery hole to grovel.

Just a tangential comment related to this thread......I like Joel Klatt as an announcer. It almost makes me feel bad that I despised him when he played just because he was wearing a Buffoonaloe uniform. :Biggrin:

And I think he genuinely likes and respects Nebraska. At first I thought it was satire but I think it's genuine.

I remember reading or hearing it in a presser but i can not find it now. As for the poster and a ghost. I stand by that.
If only wrestling was a sport. So when you lost a match, was it your coach's fault?
Is it your fault if your grandkids don't execute what you repeatedly teach in practice and lose? (by your definition of success, you shouldn't be coaching if they lose a match, because its your fault. Your grandkids deserve a better coach)
I'm for players AND coaches accountability, so not deflecting any blame. But to state that "accountability for this is squarely on the staff" is small-minded or petty narrow focused.....so many are quick to judge only the coach on a self-conceived timeline because he gets paid a market salary, with limited/no understanding of the details Frost inherited.
We do see the leadership in Frost. He's self accountable and is developing player leadership. (too many examples to share all,i.e. Damion Jackson enforcer, Nelson and Reimer comments, positive parent/player comments on Coach Frost, etc.)
Given your alleged resume, you would think you have a deeper appreciation for the process. Things that come easy don't last; things that last, don't come easy. Maybe you should take some cues from our Vice Admiral president and our former player AD and how they lead. Not everything has to be
I was waiting for the Frost inherited it retort, so predictable.
Looks like you again circle back to, it isn’t the coach’s issue and its a player accountability argument. And by the way they inherited lots of talent and we found out real quick they couldn’t keep it. More develop it. Look I get it I like Scott Frost and Staff and I thank him and his staff for their hard work in attempting to turn the program. But his staff has not got the job done. What ever their doing isn’t working

If he was the CEO of a 100 million dollar operation he would of been fired no company wants losses spread over 3 years. If he was a Vice Admiral and he suffered losses like Frost he would have been relieved of duty.

I hope the 5 Million Dollar man 4 million Dollar staff can muster up some coaching to produce better than their track record of 4 wins out of 10

No the problem is presenting opinion as fact. Especially when it is an opinion unsupported by facts.
1. There are 6 coaches with worse records than HCSF in Husker History 7 if you include the coach that went 0-1
2. It was announced a few weeks ago that the NCAA closed the investigation.
3. Last of all, I do question your fantom as ghosts are smarter than you.

If number 2 was true it would have been all over Nebraska sporting news, twitter, and on HM. One thing for sure, Nebraska would not let something like that go unreported. I can't find anywhere that it is closed so that tells me it is not unless you have a link.

C

I was waiting for the Frost inherited it retort, so predictable.
Looks like you again circle back to, it isn’t the coach’s issue and its a player accountability argument. And by the way they inherited lots of talent and we found out real quick they couldn’t keep it. More develop it. Look I get it I like Scott Frost and Staff and I thank him and his staff for their hard work in attempting to turn the program. But his staff has not got the job done. What ever their doing isn’t working

If he was the CEO of a 100 million dollar operation he would of been fired no company wants losses spread over 3 years. If he was a Vice Admiral and he suffered losses like Frost he would have been relieved of duty.

I hope the 5 Million Dollar man 4 million Dollar staff can muster up some coaching to produce better than their track record of 4 wins out of 10
Predictable is always coming back and only blaming the coaching staff for every miscue
Predictable is measuring success by only win/loss record over a relatively short period.
Predictable is referring to his salary. It's a market rate and it doesn't matter.
Predictable are bad analogies.
Predictable is a short term time horizon outlook. Patience is a Virtue.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back