• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Video: Altidore scores his 14th goal of the season

Good to see. It's obviously a mental thing that's keeping him from really breaking through at the national team level. When he's playing his "A" game (Spain in the Confed Cup, England in the WC), he's the type of striker the US has never had. But just like some people with Bradley, they'll never come around and actually credit the kid for improving.

Also like the fact they play "Born in the USA" after the goal.

He's 21....and has played for more club teams in the past 5 years that I can count which does not help his development.....and he is very young and folks forget that....some stability which he has now will help his game....his game is getting better and the age and his maturity level is helping that....and yeah like Bradley some folks will bag on him for ever....some folks this week on certain message boards are still bagging on Bradley....the hate and anger some have towards him and Jozy is mind boggling....I watched Bradley yesterday in Siere A and he was one of the top 3 or 4 players on the field...but not in the eyes of that hate Bradley crowd that will never except or better yet admit they were wrong....

Good to see. It's obviously a mental thing that's keeping him from really breaking through at the national team level. When he's playing his "A" game (Spain in the Confed Cup, England in the WC), he's the type of striker the US has never had. But just like some people with Bradley, they'll never come around and actually credit the kid for improving.

Also like the fact they play "Born in the USA" after the goal.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back