• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Video: 247 Interview With Christian Morris (Between UCLA & Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornToBeRed

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
Definitely a strong UCLA lean, but will come see Nebraska no matter what.

Laughed when he mentioned a rebuilding program as a positive. :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Lr_dHHsgaA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It certainly sounds like UCLA will get the commit. But it seems pretty clear that his 'commitment' won't end anything.

Hopefully coach Joesph can real this youngman in....closer to Tennessee for one thing....:)

Thanks BTBR....:)

The fact that this kid has such a baby face only reminds me how ridiculous the recruiting industry has become.

Last edited:
Is it really any more ridiculous than it was 20 years ago? Or is it the media portraying it that has become ridiculous? Honest question.

Is it really any more ridiculous than it was 20 years ago? Or is it the media portraying it that has become ridiculous? Honest question.

...I guess that is what I meant when I said "industry". I think CFB coaches have always been ruthless -- but they are now far more sophisticated about it.

The media frenzy is my disappointment. ESPN publicizing the Elite 11 competitions in each major regional city are a case-in-point of over hyping the system.

...I guess that is what I meant when I said "industry". I think CFB coaches have always been ruthless -- but they are now far more sophisticated about it.

The media frenzy is my disappointment. ESPN publicizing the Elite 11 competitions in each major regional city are a case-in-point of over hyping the system.

My sentiments exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back