• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vedral is FAST!

Made some really dangerous throws . . . not sure why the plan seemed to be to roll him to the left when he's a righty.

But he looked pretty good, overall. His biggest plus is how well he knows the system, so he seemed really decisive. A decisive QB makes this offense run tons better. When Martinez is decisive, he looks so much better too.

Made some really dangerous throws . . . not sure why the plan seemed to be to roll him to the left when he's a righty.

But he looked pretty good, overall. His biggest plus is how well he knows the system, so he seemed really decisive. A decisive QB makes this offense run tons better. When Martinez is decisive, he looks so much better too.

He was much better yesterday that I recall him being previously. Small sample section, but he still looked better.

It is called “fresh legs,” late in the game.

No doubt that helps, but he did show good athleticism (he's a better athlete than people realize, I think), and his running of the offense was very decisive. When you are decisive like that you take away that hesitation and look faster than you might otherwise.

I like knowing that we have a better QB depth situation this year

No doubt that helps, but he did show good athleticism (he's a better athlete than people realize, I think), and his running of the offense was very decisive. When you are decisive like that you take away that hesitation and look faster than you might otherwise.

I like knowing that we have a better QB depth situation this year
All true. Vedral, along with all the other back up players, at all positions, need time on the field.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back