• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

VB Match Introductions

TFrazier

Meme or Gif…deal with it.
10 Year Member

I need to get to a match in Lincoln soon!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

How do they do that?
During the radio broadcast, they talked about it a little. Apparently, the athletic department created a phone app that the fans were asked to load to their phones. Then, when they turned on the lights of their phones, they blinked in synch to the music. There was an effort to create a great atmosphere for the game since a number of recruits were in attendance. I suspect the outcome of the game didn't hurt the recruiting effort either.

Games are awesome. Intro gives you tunnel walk type of chills. Tfrazier you definitely need to go.

Gihusker...

I usually go to 1 or 2 matches a year. I have been to the Devaney Center several times and it is a great venue to play volleyball!!

I live in the KC area and my schedule is incredibly busy with teaching/coaching in the fall so it is hard for me to get to Lincoln. Hoping to make a football/volleyball doubleheader with Northwestern/Indiana on 11-4.

Crossing fingers for good results with the Michigan State match tonight.

During the radio broadcast, they talked about it a little. Apparently, the athletic department created a phone app that the fans were asked to load to their phones. Then, when they turned on the lights of their phones, they blinked in synch to the music. There was an effort to create a great atmosphere for the game since a number of recruits were in attendance. I suspect the outcome of the game didn't hurt the recruiting effort either.
Well done.
Imagine that at a night football game. Wow!

They need to do that for some of the big basketball games.

On another note has anyone seen it done anywhere else?

For my family, girls galore, Husker VB intros is the coolest start to any Husker sporting event. Followed by soccer team launching balls into the crowd. I know neither matches the tunnel walk for most but for us soccer and volleyball can't be beat.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back