• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vanderbilt - South Carolina

Too bad the ref didn't have the guts to make that call. The ole Al McGuire "refs should never make a call" in the final stages of a game rule comes into effect. Blantant pass interference right out in the open and easy to spot.

I would like to have seen how this game would have ended. Might have been interesting. SC was still in decent shape but we will never know.

Were these NFL substitution refs?

you kinda knew that when vandy came away with nothing, after having 1st and goal inside the five yard line, that might come back to affect the game, you just cant blow those opportunities against good teams.

I think the back judge that missed the mugging of a PI call that wasnt was getting tutored by the crew that called the aTm game a couple years ago.

I think the back judge that missed the mugging of a PI call that wasnt was getting tutored by the crew that called the aTm game a couple years ago.

Yeah. I turned it off after that. Stuff like that really makes me wonder about the integrity of refs. Not that they're paid off. More like they don't make the call because they know an SC loss would hurt the SEC more than a Vandy loss, and they work for the SEC. I mean the DB literally grabbed his arm and pulled it back. Not just a touch or a glancing blow. You could see the arm pulled back. No way he could have missed that.

Maybe he had a sudden attack of seasonal allergies. Like he is allergic to top 10 teams losing their first game of the season.

I hope Missouri fans were watching the end of this game, and noticed the no-call on a very easily seen South Carolina PI. That's the type of treatment Mizzou can expect when they take on the higher ranked teams in the SEC.

The game irritated me a little bit because I picked Vandy to pull off the upset, but Vandy has clearly taken a step up in competitiveness. Now they need to upgrade their talent.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back