• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Utah vs USC

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
#10 Utes facing the Trojans in the Collesium in LA

Game is on FS 1

As most folks know having lived in Utah for seven years the Utes are my second team

#10 Utes facing the Trojans in the Collesium in LA

Game is on FS 1

As most folks know having lived in Utah for seven years the Utes are my second team
I really wanted Whittingham when they fired Pelini. Really like him as a football coach.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unfortunate injury forces the Trojans to go to their third QB

Which leads to a TD pass

Looks like the Utes are going to have to adjust to a new QB

Trojans leads 7-0

Yep. I'm surprised he hasn't made the leap yet to another school

Once they went to the PAC 12 no reason to. As I said at the time they needed 3-4 years to recruit to P-5 level which they have done and they would be a contender. His dad coached at BYU and Kyle played their. Got the job when Urban Meyer left after the 2004 season. BYU has tried to lure him to know avail. He will finish his career in SLC

Coach Whit and Urban Meyer are close friends though very different in personality and coaching styles. Whit is one the great defensive minds in the college game

Seven minutes into the game and its 14-7 USC

Utah looks stunned

USC has the receiving core 3-4 deep that I have seen this season. Utes are going to have to find a way to shut them down and do so in a hurry

Seven minutes into the game and its 14-7 USC

Utah looks stunned

USC has the receiving core 3-4 deep that I have seen this season. Utes are going to have to find a way to shut them down and do so in a hurry
Whit is superb at making adjustments.

Utah moving the ball at a rapid pace again inside the 'SC 30

'SC vulnerable on the outside and the Utes exploiting it

FG try coming of 41 after a block that a penalty over turned

Holy Moly blocked a second time

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back