• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Utah v Oregon

HUGE TD pass for Utes on 3rd and ten.... Going for two.... Conversion good.... 23 - 15 Duckaroos. 1:13 left in the 3rd qtr.

Last edited:

That was a dagger in the Utes heart right there. Right up the gut for a long TD run.... Utah allowed Oregon to go 90 yards in some 5 plays. 29 - 15 with 7 minutes left in the game. So, I have to think that if LSU beats Georgia, than the OU-Baylor winner takes the 4th spot and if Georgia wins and the game is close, it could be LSU taking the 4th spot. WOW!!!! I lost my $5 bucks on these Red and White clad loonies from Utah.

Well, others called this game correctly. Oregon just kicked Utah's pride in the back side. 22 point lead, and it's not even been as close as the score indicates, YIKES! 37 - 15 Duckboi's. Gotta throw this cliche' out there, but Oregon just wanted this game more. :oops:

Is Oregon's offense and defense similar to what HCSF is trying to build? They were impressive against Utah.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back