• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs T&T: WCQ (6/8/17)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Thought I would get this going now as I am headed off to see Collective Soul i a few hours and will miss the game live however, watch it later on DVR.

Having to dig out of the hole that left us with 0 points and last in the Hex makes no game a gimmie.

I think most if not all of us on this forum will agree with this.

Last edited:

A simple must win game.

Yup.....digging out of the hole has made it thus because as we both knowing getting even a point at Azteca will be a tall order. We have only one point there ever in official matches.

T&T is no pushover however, I think we can get 3 out of this game.

Good game. Decent attacks; but, some serious defensive concerns with crosses. T&T could have scored 3.

I didn't notice as many bad giveaways in the middle of the field as I've seen before. I like the speed of Nagbe & Villafana on the same side. Avoided a critical red card with Cameron and Brooks; need a strong CB combo against Mexico.

Good game. Decent attacks; but, some serious defensive concerns with crosses. T&T could have scored 3.

I didn't notice as many bad giveaways in the middle of the field as I've seen before. I like the speed of Nagbe & Villafana on the same side. Avoided a critical red card with Cameron and Brooks; need a strong CB combo against Mexico.

Unfortunately, Mexico has the guns up top to make us poop all over ourselves.

But, I'm hoping for the best.:confused:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back