• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Paruguay Copa Ameirca Game Three (6/11/16)

I do not think he fires him either.....as Lalas said he is to married to him. If he does it has to be now with the WC so close.

If I were to pick I would say it ends up a draw and goes to PKs....remember no OT in the Copa.....I sure hope we win it in regulation though...:) :)

Like I said we can agree to disagree on the attendance issue.....Mexican fans find a way to fill stadiums....and yes I agree the ticket prices are horrible (I know what my daughter and I paid to see the GC Final at the Rose Bowl was obscene---which was 80% Mexican fans in the stadium)....you and I are good and always will be....you know that my good friend....

I appreciate you standing up for you believe even when we disagree. Hope to hook up with you some day and cheer the USA on to a big win...:) :)

I had forgotten about the no OT.

Maybe we should wait until a new coaching regime comes in. :Biggrin: But would be fun.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back