• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Italy Game Thread

Good thing I forgot about this thread...just watched it live with my daughter.

Well I'm wondering why we deferred to those folks who couldn't watch until later.....:banghead:

They just spoiled the disappointment/excitement over the results.......

Well I'm wondering why we deferred to those folks who couldn't watch until later.....:banghead:

They just spoiled the disappointment/excitement over the results.......

I don't think we had to, but I know I cannot watch a game if I know the result so I didn;t wanna post....anyone else was free to post.

I PMed you and 57 my thoughts though

USA! Great win... and I don't care if I ruined it ! :Biggrin:

Actually, I just had some money riding on it -- otherwise, I could care less. :)

USA! Great win... and I don't care if I ruined it ! :Biggrin:

Actually, I just had some money riding on it -- otherwise, I could care less. :)

I was wondering where HWM was :) :) so now that the cat is outta the bag, what did you guys think of the match

I thought the result was brilliant. As you stated, there will be naysayers about the team Italy fielded....but a win is a win is a win !!!!

I don't care if A Team or B+ team, most of Italy's talent resides in Serie A, just like the team they fielded today. If anyone watching that did not think Michael Bradley is not a beast, then they are nuts, imo the best on the pitch today. Also, Dempsey showed why he is becoming a lethal scorer in EPL. I also thought Jozy faired well, he was able to use his strength, and saw him push a couple guys around.

The defense, well like 57 said in that message he sent me, I just kept waiting for us to crack and give up 2 goals. Carlos was AWESOME, and Spectre played well.

I was really impressed with this effort

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back