• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Honduras (9/5/17)

Ugly draw Nuff said

Two worst games of the Arena era

Bruce is still 9-1-6 but with that being said little room for error in the HEX having to dig out of a hole like we have

I still think we will qualify what place at this point I really do not care

Ugly draw Nuff said

Two worst games of the Arena era

Bruce is still 9-1-6 but with that being said little room for error in the HEX having to dig out of a hole like we have

I still think we will qualify what place at this point I really do not care

I'll take the security of a third place finish, but playing two competitive matches in November against Australia/Syria might be better down the road (assuming the USMNT comes out on top in the playoff). It would be much better for further development than playing two minnows in friendlies.

I'll take the security of a third place finish, but playing two competitive matches in November against Australia/Syria might be better down the road (assuming the USMNT comes out on top in the playoff). It would be much better for further development than playing two minnows in friendlies.

Except there is not guarantee we qualify in a playoff....but I do get what you are saying. We should have started that development after the WC but that is water under the bridge now.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back