• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT v Ghana (GC Warm-up: 7/1/17)

Dwyer for those who may not know was born and raised in England and just recently got his US citizenship. He is 27.

Dwyer played like a man on a mission, and I think that McCarty and Corona also played well. Dax made some great passes and Corona occupied defenders well. But make no mistake, Dom Dwyer put his name in the hat, as a person to watch, and I think Dax did the same.

Dwyer played like a man on a mission, and I think that McCarty and Corona also played well. Dax made some great passes and Corona occupied defenders well. But make no mistake, Dom Dwyer put his name in the hat, as a person to watch, and I think Dax did the same.

Agree. Like i said a few days ago we are looking for 4 to 5 guys for the 23 man roster and Bruce echoed that number today.

Some guys are stepping up and making their cases early.

We have a real opportunity to win the Gold Cup as Mexico will be sending a B team because of the Confederations Cup.

I think there are guys who are out to prove themselves and we want to get the bad taste of a 4th place finish out of our mouth from the last Gold Cup.

Yeah Dwyer was impressive.

Didn't get to see the game. But sounds like Dom was doing Dom-like things. No matter how you feel about him, and Lord knows I've complained about his first touch and shooting accuracy too many times to count, he ALWAYS comes to play. There is no such thing as a down game for him from an effort standpoint. Great, great clubhouse guy.

Didn't get to see the game. But sounds like Dom was doing Dom-like things. No matter how you feel about him, and Lord knows I've complained about his first touch and shooting accuracy too many times to count, he ALWAYS comes to play. There is no such thing as a down game for him from an effort standpoint. Great, greait clubhouse guy.

Kind of guy and energy the national team can use

I was glad Corona was back too. Never understood why he faded out of the national team picture. I thought he was an up 'n comer. He played very well also

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back