• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT Upcoming Friendlies vs Brazil, Mexico, England and Italy to close out 2018

Ten months with no head coach. Unbelivable. Federation. Is a total mess

Well, now over a year, on the Italy friendly they're saying an announcement is coming soon. But, I can NEVER remember any team ever taking this long for a coaching search, and something (insert Gulati) tells me we will get it wrong. Imagine if ANY major country took this long they would storm the federation building...our leadership is clueless

Horvath deserved better, the lack of defensive consistency and shape costs the US a win...team still has no creativity or identity, I feel bad for the players because I don't feel the staff has any clue what to do...ridiculous

Well, now over a year, on the Italy friendly they're saying an announcement is coming soon. But, I can NEVER remember any team ever taking this long for a coaching search, and something (insert Gulati) tells me we will get it wrong. Imagine if ANY major country took this long they would storm the federation building...our leadership is clueless

US Spccer is a complete and total disaster. The FA in England would have her tarred and feathered and run out of town.

Honestly this has set US Soccer back five years. They better have a homerun hire with it being 14 months.

A total sham and disaster

Horvath deserved better, the lack of defensive consistency and shape costs the US a win...team still has no creativity or identity, I feel bad for the players because I don't feel the staff has any clue what to do...ridiculous

No identity nails it. I feel bad for the players and the fan base. We got stuck with the Kilindman disaster and now this.

Its hard to even watch this team to be honest and its hurt what was A growing fan base etc

Oh and 0-3 in the three games with a spanking from England being the worst of the three

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back