• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USC Game - Huskermax Package?

Nothing is cheap in LA. But it’s always worth it!

You can stay further out. And take the metro light rail to the stadium

Saves on parking, traffic jams etc

We use to stay at my sister's house in Pasadena and take the metro in to see the LA Kings (NHL)

Makes the hotels etc cheaper and safer

USC is not in a great part of the city.

USC is not in a great part of the city.

Definitely true. I've been to four games there, though, paid to park in yards in the neighborhoods, and never felt threatened. I did always wonder whether my car would still be there after the game, but never had a problem. I'd probably worry more with a night game than a day game. That said, you're right: take public transportation to avoid the traffic if nothing else.

Parking costs have gone crazy for events in LA. I was in LA at the Forum last week and parking was $50-80 at the venue. Today costs are over $100. SoFi has already sold their parking for the Stones this summer. Scalpers buy those tix and resell on ticket sites. USC is not in a great area—ParkWhiz is a great app for other options.

Pasadena is not a cheap place to stay either. You will spend more time on the metro but Long Beach isn’t a bad option for a reasonably priced place to stay. The downtown are has come a long long ways in Long Beach in the past 5 years as well. Tons of great restaurants.

I am working on one. Right now it is a Friday night event since we don’t have a game time. Can’t do a tailgate with the possibility of a 11 AM kickoff.
Sure you could. Bloody Mary and breakfast tacos

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back