• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USA Womens Olympic Volleyball Team / Jordan Larson / FYI

LingonVin

All American
15 Year Member
I know this isn't football related But Nebraskan and former Husker Volleyball player Jordan Larson is playing now with the US team against South Korea! Just started.

Good for Nebraska! Good for the Huskers!

Did they win??? Doing final touch ups on a home renovation I have been doing for the past 2 months and can't watch... almost done!

I believe what "just started" when you posted this was the US TV coverage. Beleive that the actual match was at 4 AM Cent time this morning.

I know this isn't football related But Nebraskan and former Husker Volleyball player Jordan Larson is playing now with the US team against South Korea! Just started.

Good for Nebraska! Good for the Huskers!

I believe what "just started" when you posted this was the US TV coverage. Beleive that the actual match was at 4 AM Cent time this morning.

Actually, the South Korea v. U.S. game was broadcast live at 2:00 pm CDT (8:00 pm London time). The 3:30 am match was Japan v. Algeria. That was followed at 5:30 am by China v. Serbia.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back