• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USA vs Argentina Cop America Semi Final (6/21/16)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Game will be on FS-1. Two hour pregame starts at 6 PM CDT and Game Broadcast starts at 8 PM CDT.

I saw this and laughed. Checked my Direct TV Guide and yup that is what it said. Becks has made it in the big time. :Biggrin:

John D. Halloran ‏<s>@</s>JohnDHalloran<small class="time"></small>Well, that's one way to put it. <s>#</s>USMNT

<small class="time"></small>
Clb6L-cXIAEuX93.jpg

Stuart Holden ‏<s>@</s>stuholden <small class="time"></small>My predicted line-up vs ARG, 4-4-2: Guzan; Yedlin, Cameron, Brooks, Besler; Zusi, Beckerman, Bradley, Johnson; Dempsey, Zardes - You???

Stuart Holden ‏<s>@</s>stuholden <small class="time"></small>Here’s my other option: 4-3-3 with Beckerman holding and Bradley/Nagbe in front of him. Zardes/Johnson as Wingers

Jimmy Conrad ‏<s>@</s>JimmyConrad <small class="time"></small><s>@</s>stuholden I would put Zardes up high so he can run the channels and stretch the defense, then Clint can find those pockets underneath.

Last edited:

Stuart Holden ‏<s>@</s>stuholden <small class="time"></small>My predicted line-up vs ARG, 4-4-2: Guzan; Yedlin, Cameron, Brooks, Besler; Zusi, Beckerman, Bradley, Johnson; Dempsey, Zardes - You???

Stuart Holden ‏<s>@</s>stuholden <small class="time"></small>Here’s my other option: 4-3-3 with Beckerman holding and Bradley/Nagbe in front of him. Zardes/Johnson as Wingers

Jimmy Conrad ‏<s>@</s>JimmyConrad <small class="time"></small><s>@</s>stuholden I would put Zardes up high so he can run the channels and stretch the defense, then Clint can find those pockets underneath.

I LOVE Stu's 'other option'... but I'm guessing it'll be closer to #1.

Man am I ready for this match!!!

This is rare territory here...let's take this chance and show we belong on the biggest stage.

I just hope it doesn't end up 5-1 with a Messi hat trick...:eek:

How about a scoreless draw for 94 minutes with twelve saves by Guzan and a last-second Wondo poacher for the win?? :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back