• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USA Volleyball Wins the Gold!!!

TFrazier

Meme or Gif…deal with it.
10 Year Member

usa-volleyball.jpg

1331881230.0.jpg

Last edited:

I saw some of the game, but didn't get to see half of it. I purchased the dvd for about 28 bucks (included shipping) from USA Volleyball website. :) Can't wait to get it. I am sure, it will be filled with some extra "stuff"! :)
Really proud of the gals, and of course, Coach Cook. It is astounding how great of a coach he has become, not knowing a thing about the game, but taking the reins after Coach Pettit retired. Hey, Coach Pettit wasn't too shabby, himself, right? ;)
Kudos to Coach Cook!!! :Bow:

Yes, the Huskers did get a lot of kudos, which is rightly so!!! :thumbsup::Cheer2::Corn2::Banana::Huskers::Gobigred:

GO BIG RED!!!

Last edited:

I saw some of the game, but didn't get to see half of it. I purchased the dvd for about 28 bucks (included shipping) from USA Volleyball website. :) Can't wait to get it. I am sure, it will be filled with some extra "stuff"! :)
Really proud of the gals, and of course, Coach Cook. It is astounding how great of a coach he has become, not knowing a thing about the game, but taking the reins after Coach Pettit retired. Hey, Coach Pettit wasn't too shabby, himself, right? ;)
Kudos to Coach Cook!!! :Bow:

Yes, the Huskers did get a lot of kudos, which is rightly so!!! :thumbsup::Cheer2::Corn2::Banana::Huskers::Gobigred:

GO BIG RED!!!
Turns out, NBC will not allow sales of the championship game.
Maybe I just dreamt it?
If someone recorded the game, I would sure like to get a copy ot it. If so, contact me. Of course. I would pay for it. Thanks. ;)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back