• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USA Today Misery Index...We are #1

The only thing worse than watching a game like this on TV is actually being there. That’s going to sink in pretty fast to season ticket holders if Frost can’t start producing some results.
I was there. It was brutal.

How long till baseball season?

"But look at these preseason quotes from second-year coach Scott Frost: “If I’m just comparing apples to apples with where we were last year, I know we’re a long way ahead of where we were. Guys’ understanding is better. I think they’re more physically ready to go. I think they’re fresh. I think they’re excited. I think they’re more confident. So, I’m pleased with where we are now, but we need to go out and prove it."

Or how about this one at Big Ten media days: “Probably of all the areas we’ve improved, strength and conditioning across the board on our team has improved the most.”

Is it no wonder the fan based was hyped for an improved team showing? Couple this with the spring and pre fall press reporting and the stage was set for a massive let down. Now the problem/question Frost has to solve/answer is why the dismal showing and what can he do about it???
Frost is learning too. It's only his 4th year as a HC. He'll learn how to temper expectations. TO did it all the time:
"What do you think about the up-coming game with Northwest North Dakota Community College, coach?"
"They have some good players and have a good running game. It will be a challenging game for us but if we play hard we have a good chance of winning."

The only thing worse than watching a game like this on TV is actually being there. That’s going to sink in pretty fast to season ticket holders if Frost can’t start producing some results.

yeah I had a ball driving about 900 miles, spending probably $800 or so, and sitting in blowing snow and 30 degree temps, at night, to watch that game ! :rolleyes:

I guess some media exposure is better than no media exposure or something like that.

Hard to spin articles like this to future recruits/families and even the fanbase. :confused:

...bumbling Nebraska. Come on Man! We will get this right.

#relevant #fixit #culture #headcoach

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back