• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USA 1 - 2 Mexico

"Timmy Chandler is playing outstanding and it's probably his best season ever, at the moment, in the Bundesliga. DeAndre Yedlin, especially with us the last couple of games and also that he went down to the second division in England. He's been struggling. He was struggling with the recent camps. If you see every training session, you would get the confirmation that Timmy is ahead of DeAndre at the moment."

Klinsmann's comments about Yedlin were particularly peculiar because his suggestion that Yedlin is struggling on the club side doesn't really jibe with the reporting on his play at Newcastle United, where he has taken on a regular starting role over the past month. Klinsmann seemed to go out of his way to badmouth Yedlin in order to make his decision to start Chandler look that much better. Now, instead of Yedlin having a bad October camp, it has been multiple camps, and the dig about Yedlin playing in the English second division was particularly interesting considering how many starts he has given Liga MX defenders, and the reality that the English second division is a better league than Liga MX.

That's from Ives, from what RR posted.

Man, that's how you lose a locker room.

As a QPR fan in the second division of English football I follow the league pretty close and Yedlin has a good season thus far. When I heard him say that in the post gamer live last I was beyond surprised. He threw a player and his team yet again under the bus last night.

The English second division both skill and attendance wise is considered the fifth best league in the world. EPL, Bundasliga, La Liga, Siera A and the English Championship (second division) No other country has a second tier league that can even give it a sniff and its better than any other top tier league not listed in the world.

MLS in my opinion has grown in leaps and bounds and is at the level of mid-table English Division 2 teams.

Bottom line Klinsman talking out of his butt again and throwing players under the bus.

His history losing locker rooms (i.e. B. Munich) is well known.

Yet guys like Orsaco and Castillo keep getting run outs and we know their history.

"Timmy Chandler is playing outstanding and it's probably his best season ever, at the moment, in the Bundesliga. DeAndre Yedlin, especially with us the last couple of games and also that he went down to the second division in England. He's been struggling. He was struggling with the recent camps. If you see every training session, you would get the confirmation that Timmy is ahead of DeAndre at the moment."

Klinsmann's comments about Yedlin were particularly peculiar because his suggestion that Yedlin is struggling on the club side doesn't really jibe with the reporting on his play at Newcastle United, where he has taken on a regular starting role over the past month. Klinsmann seemed to go out of his way to badmouth Yedlin in order to make his decision to start Chandler look that much better. Now, instead of Yedlin having a bad October camp, it has been multiple camps, and the dig about Yedlin playing in the English second division was particularly interesting considering how many starts he has given Liga MX defenders, and the reality that the English second division is a better league than Liga MX.

That's from Ives, from what RR posted.

Man, that's how you lose a locker room.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back