• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

US U-23 Olympic Qualifying vs Canada Satruday 24 March '12

Wow! Night and day from the Cuba game...how could the coaching/playing/etc. change almost overnight? Or are Cuba just that bad...didn't watch either game so I'm relying on y'all's expert analysis.

Cuba is bad....and Canada is average at best....I'll say it again....USA with just an awful performance...poorly coached in my opinion.....and just a lackluster performance...we should not be losing to a team of Canada's caliber....

Not much more to add....

Wow! Night and day from the Cuba game...how could the coaching/playing/etc. change almost overnight? Or are Cuba just that bad...didn't watch either game so I'm relying on y'all's expert analysis.

Red, you mentioned Bunbury, and I am sorry, but how in the world on a set piece are you standing 1 yard offside and make NO ATTEMPT AT ALL to get onside before the ball is struck. This looked like a group of individuals, and NOT a team. The coach in the interview did NOTHING to inspire ANY confidence to me in them having a chance to beat El Salvador, and i am sorry, but Mexico will beat the crap out of this team.

My thoughts exactly on Porter....there were folks gaga over him because he was arguably the top coach in college soccer in the USA......has never coached a pro game in his life before taking over the U-23 team.....and the college game to be honest has produced few ifd any stars for the US national team....

He sounds like a politican with little or not passion.....

The only hope is we did beat Mexico 2-0 on Feb 28 in a friendly....first we have to beat El Salvador....tonight....

I've never been much of a fan of Bunbury....when others on here were....

And yes poorly coached....questionable player decisions, subs and making no adjustments in game....

Like I said Klinsy hired this guy....and will take the heat if we do qualify for London....

Red, you mentioned Bunbury, and I am sorry, but how in the world on a set piece are you standing 1 yard offside and make NO ATTEMPT AT ALL to get onside before the ball is struck. This looked like a group of individuals, and NOT a team. The coach in the interview did NOTHING to inspire ANY confidence to me in them having a chance to beat El Salvador, and i am sorry, but Mexico will beat the crap out of this team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back