• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

US U-23 Olympic Qualifying vs Canada Satruday 24 March '12

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI.....if you have Direct TV its on Channel 625 if you have the sport package....streamed on-line too on seveal sites.....times are EST.....

The United States Under-23 National Team plays Canada in their second Group A game in CONCACAF Olympic Qualifying at 7pm on Universal Sports Network, Mun2, and CONCACAF.com. Cuba - El Salvador is on Telemundo at 4:30pm.

http://www.ussoccerplayers.com/

0-0 at half....

Not a great half by the USA....

Very disappointing....

Last edited:
Bunbury the most disappointing American on the field....reason why he has not been called up to the full team.....and had a very poor year for KC last year...

All in all very poor half by the USA....

And Canada takes the lead 1-0 in the 58th minute...nothing less than they deserved....

Poor clearance of a corner by Hamid caused that goal...

USA with just an awful performance...poorly coached in my opinion.....and just a lackluster performance...we should not be losing to a team of Canada's caliber....

Klinsmann needs to take a real serious look at his choice of Porter to coach the U-23 team....just an awful coaching performance...

Canada deserved this one and the USA....ouch....

USA must beat El Salvador to quailfy for the semi-finals....which would probally see us play Mexico....Canada will win the group with a draw or win over Cuba.....which they more than likely will do....

USA must regroup and FAST....

Porter coming from college to the international level to coach is a head scratcher and I thought so when Kilnsy hired him....if we don't qualify for London he may be out and Klinsy will have even more questions and pressure on him....ouch....

USA with just an awful performance...poorly coached in my opinion.....and just a lackluster performance...we should not be losing to a team of Canada's caliber....

Klinsmann needs to take a real serious look at his choice of Porter to coach the U-23 team....just an awful coaching performance...

Canada deserved this one and the USA....ouch....

Agree, uninspired, unorganized, utterly dreadful. This team looked clueless

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back