• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

US U-20 Olympic Qualifying vs El Salvador Monday 26 March, '12

I'd hate to lose Kries at RSL but the guy is a rising super star and the USA needs him....he took over a crappy RSL and has made made them one of the the top 2 or 3 teams in MLS....

Yeah we wouldn't want an American coach....that wouldn't make sense....and a guy who is the best coach in MLS...nah....that would be poor move....

Coach up talent indeed....look what he has done for Luis Gill....

Yeah we will hire another foreigner....

Klinsmann to Spurs would be great, and I would love to see Kries get a shot, he knows USA Soccer, and knows the MLS very well. Also, has proved he can coach up talent...so for that reason, he has no chance :stickouttongue:

Dude, I REALLY am concerned about us NOT making the World Cup. Now I know a lot of people are thinking, hey we beat Italy, and that is the only reason I have said I am concerned and not thinking we have no chance at all. Klinsman cannot even get us to beat teams we should beat, and at home, we will have a tough time playing in El Salvador, Honduras, Costa Rica, and of course Mexico

My good friend I have been concerned for a while as you know....even with the win against Italy....

Klinsman is going to be quite surprised having to go to Azteca, El Salvador, Honduras etc....I often tell my English friends and family that they would find playing in crap CONCACAF stadiums in front of hostile crowds, with corrupt refs much harder than playing on mainland Europe.....

I get no warm fuzzies at all....I really think we blew it big time with this hire and this fiasco the past few days only cements that feeling....

Dude, I REALLY am concerned about us NOT making the World Cup. Now I know a lot of people are thinking, hey we beat Italy, and that is the only reason I have said I am concerned and not thinking we have no chance at all. Klinsman cannot even get us to beat teams we should beat, and at home, we will have a tough time playing in El Salvador, Honduras, Costa Rica, and of course Mexico

Last edited:
Welp, that sucks a big 'un. Good thing I'm out of town this weekend, and didn't waste money on getting tickets for the semi's at Livestrong.

Ayayayayay. That is a major embarrassment...seriously, Jürgen to Spurs? Wouldn't mind that at this point.

Glad I missed watching that one...back to hoping QPR can avoid relegation, right, RR? :)

RSL time these days...:) Off to a great start in MLS....

QPR will survive....

If Klinsman leaves I would be happy...:)

He played for Spurs for two seasons scoring 30 goals the first season....so he knows them and vica-versa....

Ayayayayay. That is a major embarrassment...seriously, Jürgen to Spurs? Wouldn't mind that at this point.

Glad I missed watching that one...back to hoping QPR can avoid relegation, right, RR? :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back